Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mirror Vs Shadow

Some say
TyCee is a kind person
And
Some say
TyCee is just too noisy
Some might saying
TyCee is so annoying
And i just heard
TyCee is so Arrogant

Anyway
TyCee remain TyCee



Some might not able to see what's inside TyCee
and creates some misunderstanding
Some say TyCee is more or less like a girl



To see from the past
TyCee transform from a silent, cool, and rude person
became TyCee today


what TyCee could earn from the past
is
nothing than being friendless



I cant stand being friendless!!!

AND

that the only reason TyCee became TyCee today



now what i heard from people about TyCee
Is
Friendly, out spoken
and some say NOISY!!



Thx GOD.
I've from the silent one become a noisy one
I've from the Cool one, became an out spoken one
I've from the rude one, became the Soft one


AND as what i wan to be right now
is to eliminate my soft personality
because i'm too soft



I'm a mirror of somebody else in this world
But i'm not the mirror of some other else
I'm just a shadow
Following what people want me to be


If u want me to be a good one
accept me as a good one and everything i did
If you wan me to be bad one
Accept every nasty things i did
And if u wan me to be some one else other than what am I right now
Sorry
I cant be like that in this moment
because i need time
and everybody need time



The fucking story about a person
is their past
The fucking element that affect a person
is their surrounding
The fucking reason for someone to left someone else
can be silly enough


Accept it
or
Take some time
to forget about it



I'll be wat i wan to be
and
from times
YOU WILL SEE!!



Be it a mirror of someone else
Do not be a shadow of someone else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment