Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Recession

RECESSION
a professional word use by economical professionalism
to define a situation of economy in which the economy
is working in a downward situation.

Also, it would not limit me myself to that extent!!
whereby, RECESSION always used by me
to define a love that is downwarding.

Before that
many of my blog readers must be thinking of
WHY
Why this time TyCee preferably updates his blog using English Language?

Am i right to say this, everyone?
i do appreciate if you do curious why i updates blogs using english
Here, some of the explanation that i could provide.

first, I think its time for me to improve my English language!!
in term of
Spearking, Writing, as well as Listening.

Second, it is for the usage of daily basis
to talk with my colleage.

Third, to change what is in myself to a higher level.
this is because i do belief human being should be learning from time to time
not limited to only school time basis.


OKAY, above would be some of the reasons why i updates my blogspot with English Language!!


So, lets continue what is our topic today.

RECESSION
a word used by me
to define a relationship that is declining
no improve.
or stopped
like water not flowing
and like wind, not blowing.
or like human, not breathing.
its DEATH LOVE.

yes, i do agree love need time to growth.
and i do belief when we putting effort together to make dreams come through
it will definitely come through.

As so long i have gone through
and being thought by lessons
I KNEW LOVE NEED TIMING
if you were there in right timing, for sure, you will get a right person.

But i do not denied that a wrong person could appear in a right timing.
as i have seen a lot of this kind.


Some, not to say many
They will say "I Love You"
for what reason?
i would like to say
among 100 peoples who said "I Love You"
only out of 20 will say it truely from heart.
As we can feel it i belief.

I have heard "I Love You" from various kind of peoples.
and figure it out only few of them are saying it from the very true heart of them
And many of them, saying "I Love You"
just because of they wanted to gain some benefits from me myself.
in term of benefits in kind, material, money, or even seek for sex.
So, i was thinking wanna to inform those people who think they can get anything out of me
just saying you love me
i will tell you
NO!
its a big NO NO!!!

I would proudly tel the world
I ONLY LOVE THOSE WHO I LOVE.
NOT THOSE THAT I DO NOT LOVE.
I'm sorry and
THIS IS ME.



to those that i loved
i promised
i would not treat you like a normal friend.
NO!!
because you are someone special that i loved once upon a time.
but up to now this situation.
as you all no longer my love, definitely i wouldn't treat you like how i love you before.
And from time, i can see you through.


the chinese always remind people about life.
As said
"You can blind your eye and pretend you do not see anything happened, but You should not Blind your heart to pretend you still love someone"


As time passby
As we growth old
As we learning new stuff
As we gain new friends
and
As we slowly Forget about each other
.............
There should be no chances for me to forget everything about you.
if there is, it just that i have not refresh or recall my memory
its not that i forget.
I Love, who i love.


You are the reason for me to be there
You are the reason, my days light up
You are the reason, why i am still here
You are the reason, why am I tough
and YOU
would be the reason, why I LOVE YOU.


Because, you are you.
Unique, makes me love you.


What makes human a human?
Is it the origin where human from?
NO, its how the human behave
Its the decision that human made
Its the manner of us
that leads us to be human.

Human status might be differentiated
by way of language spoke
BUT
i do not belief language indicates a person personalities!
Yes, some might able to speak very fluently and good command in English language
but whats really differentiate human is the behaviour the person has.


Love who love you
and tell them, if you love them too.

REMEMBER
Love need good timing.
爱,要及时,不要爱得太迟。。

No comments:

Post a Comment